Many people are constantly calling Conservative “Talk Radio” and asking the question: As a concerned citizen, “what can I do”, to make a difference? The following list will represent some simple guidelines:
Step 1. Begin reading the recommended writings/books shown on this site, and research the writings of our Founders to achieve the proper understanding of those beliefs. Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, George Mason, and the writings of John Taylor of Caroline, are great examples from the “Founding Generation” that will provide an accurate portrayal of those beliefs. Review the list of our recommended books, read/collect as many of the founding papers, that are the written debates on the record for the original Constitutional Convention, and begin building your personal library today.
- The Federalist Papers are available online, including the written debates by the founders in favor especially of the separation of powers at all levels of government. The U.S. Constitutional Republic was established “to form a more perfect union” of a nation ruled by the U.S. Constitution, with specific powers reserved for The States, with restrictions placed upon the three separate but equal branches of the federal government. The Union conferred power of, by and for The People through proper representation of their elected/appointed government officials taking the Oath of Office to the U.S. Constitution.
- The Library of Congress “Thomas” documents categorized by subject matter to date is here online: http://thomas.loc.gov/home/histdox/fedpapers.html
- Documents included by Thomas are by Jay (introduced “natural born” citizen status requirement, and became the first Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court); Madison (detailed discussions Re debates in The Constitutional Convention on the best form of government), and Hamilton (specialized in the economic issues related to sustaining the best form of government).
- Primary Library of Congress documents of The Federalist Papers for Researchers, which includes the writings of many historically famous statesmen, whose writings still today remain some of the most crucial sources for understanding the different issues of our Founders in forming our nation of, by, and for The People. The substance of the Constitutional Convention’s oral and written debates were placed on the record, and were then written in simple language, later ratified by The States, to become the supreme ruler of the American government process that we know today as The U.S. Constitution: http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/federalist.html.
Step 2. Get involved in your local government and don’t be afraid to voice your opinion, just because it may differ from your friends or family. Attend as many Constitutionalist conservative rallies as you can. This will help get our detailed message out in high numbers to the politicians. Even the media will begin to respond and be able to retread their own failure along with elected officials, and come to the table of more honest, balanced discussions of serious Constitutional issues.
Step 3. Call/Fax/USPS Mail your representatives and senators, federal/state/local governments. Be civil, direct and brief. It’s not so much the content, as it is the number of responses they get. Do not be discouraged if you do not receive a suitable, direct responses that satisfy you. Keep your own feedback going to key officials involved. The more feedback sent by all citizens, the better statistics, concerning what The People expect of our government….
Step 4. Join and be a proud member of our voter coalition and spread the word to all your friends that our objective is to unite citizens from the Republicans-Democrats-Independents and others, on the issues of today’s American Constitutional crisis. Large membership numbers are going to be important to establish the effective influence needed to transform the essential conditions affecting our U.S. Constitutional Rule in government at every level of America.
Step 5. Once we can show “We Have Large Voter Numbers”, we will successfully effect the achievement of transforming our nation back to our essential Constitutionalist foundations in the government process, through the quality of elected and appointed officials who we must have in the halls of government at every level in America. Our influence and large voter numbers will allow true Constitutionalist Conservatives from every major political organization and independents to regain control and direction.
- Subsequently in due time, “The Freedom Torch of our Republic” will begin to shine brighter once again, because We The People will have returned ourselves to a more fully unified foundation of our Constitutional Republic–understanding the differences that WE must achieve as One People, and must then continue to sustain. That beacon of Light from the City on the Hill once again will inspire all peoples in the fuller understanding of the true inner significance of the Freedom of Humanity Under God on Earth…. Upon that Rock, was America first inspired to become an independent free nation under the U.S. Constitutional Rule of government.
Help us begin the transition of our necessary political and government transformation NOW!!!